Thursday, October 16, 2008

Different thing about myself...

There is something I have to tell you. It has nothing to do with this blog, or is it? I'm an addicted Pogo player. What I meant is that I love to play the games, but what I'm addicted to is the Chat. I've met few really interesting people there, and I think they're my friends (but can't be quite sure in some cases), and we're visiting with each other in the chat rooms. In other times it could be just a one-time deal, like getting and giving a good advise on current problems or learning about the art gallery of a fellow player Italian artist.

Today one of the player was telling me about Paul Potts, amateur opera singer from South Wales. I was trying to post his video from YouTube here, but wouldn't take. Anybody has a suggestion how to do it?

2 comments:

MissKris said...

Hi, Jutka! I wanted to thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment. Do you pronouce your name Yoot-ka? My maiden name is Scandinavian with a "j" that sounded like a "y" in it. Whereabouts in Oregon do you live? I hope come to enjoy blogging as much as I do. It's such a wonderful way to meet new people from all over the world!

MissKris said...

I just read your most recent comment on my blog and I've added a "follower" link on my sidebar now. I believe all you have to do is click on "Follow this Blog" and it will add it automatically for you. I haven't used the "Follower" gadget on anyone's blog yet so I hope I'm giving you the right directions, haha! My life is so busy I'm lucky to find time to blog...I can barely keep up with it, let alone figuring out all the 'new' things Blogger adds here and there.